Bush Trips don't go to 100% even after I finished them

I started the Nevada bush trip, so far… four legs completed and the progress was recorded. So this is good until now. As a side note I´m with you regarding the world updates, as in one occasion after one update some airports names didn´t show up properly and even got my loading times completely stopped.

yeah, usually first ones work fine.

I got stuck today on landing on the second Balkan leg.
Nothing, game does not regonize what’s going on no matter what I do.
Reseting the game happily did reset my whole leg 2 flight and I’m starting from the begining :expressionless:

Nothing in my community folder
Developer mode is off
Been doing the Balkans one in off line . On leg 6 right now . Shows I’m 31% done. One thing I’m curious about is what effect doing it off line is going to be.
I think it was SU6 that it became broken for me Maybe it was 5 .Can’t remember
I’m using the Store version Delux
Haven’t submitted to Zendesk . Have found those people to be kind of useless for help. Maybe will just for curiosity sake/

Confirming that the Alaska Bush Trip won’t go to 100% even after I finished the last leg (SU7).

After a successful landing I got the Bush Trip completed screen (not just the leg, but the whole trip), however the Activities → Bush Trip screen it still shows the trip only at 91% complete…

Not a super big deal (considering the other areas of the sim), but being a perfectionist I’d like it to reflect the time and effort I put in :slight_smile:

Update…

Once I exited the Activity page from within the Bush Trip pause menu, and went back to the Main Menu → Activities → Bush Trip the progress was properly reflected there.

Sorry for any confusion :))

1 Like

Just finished Patagonia bush trip and my progress percentage updated accordingly. Same with Balkans and Yosemite. I’m on Xbox, not sure if this issue is something specific on platform. Before the update I had the same issue, but so far my progress is working correctly.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. That is something you must do. I tend to check every leg on the menu if it was recorded, doesn’t apply on the last leg where you must exit the menu. Glad you progress on it.

Yes, thank you @Obscure2012

FYI I am also on Xbox :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.