Bush Trips Progress still broken?

I’m always getting “leg completed” after landing so everything looks fine at first, but when I exit to the menu, my progress is not saved, so I’m always at the first leg. It happens in Nevada and Rijeka to Santorini. I even tried to fly two leg of Balkan trip in a row, to no avail. Anyone having the same issue ?

Can’t contribute to why that’s happening, but I’ve successfully completed Nevada and Patagonia. Only issue I encountered was an event where, after exiting and restarting the next day, the leg wanted to start at 9:00 at night. There are workarounds for that situation. They involve going to the MS MISSIONS folder and modifying or deleting a progress folder there. I wonder if something is going awry when your progress files are saved, or if they are saved…

1 Like

Thanks for an answer. My case is really odd.I deleted the whole ACTIVITIES folder and tried one more time. And as always, the flight went smooth, I landed, got the “Leg Completed” message, there was this spinning circle at the right bottom of the screen, indicating that the game is being saved. A new folder with save games was created, so evertyhing looked ok, but when I tried to continue the flight, I was again at the first leg. It appears that the game somehow doesn’t recognize the save game files.

I have exactly the same experience over the past two or three months. I had completed the original bush trips without a problem (apart from the navlog not appearing) but on more recently released bush trips - both third party and in game, progress doesn’t get saved and I have to go back to the beginning each time. If I do more than one leg at a time, we can move on but if I stop the trip after any leg when I try to pick it up again, back I go to the start. Even on one of the latest trips (Denmark) this happens.

I was hoping this would be fixed with SU5.

I am still stuck on Nevada bush trip leg 17 from Spaulding to Susanville. It simply doesn’t register that I’ve landed and won’t move me onto the next leg.

I have flown this leg once every patch/update to see if it has yet been fixed. I started the bush trip with the original release version in August 2020, and it’s still not working after nearly a year.

Extremely frustrating.

1 Like