Business Jet wanted

To me as gap between 737 and TBM,

i like very stock Longitude but with wtt g3000 update, very enjoy fly it. Still some not correct functionality of arr/app handling but hope this will be solved.

Some classic Learjet from the Y2K era would be great.

But what exactly is that fuss about the Learjet since 2015 or so? Since a few years Learjets are suddenly no longer allowed to be simulated, are no longer allowed to be implemented into any flight sims and so on…

Why did this happen? :smiley:

2 Likes

Bombardier no longer makes Learjets, the last one ever to be made rolled off the production line in March this year. There are no more Learjets.

It is possible they may sell the rights to another company of course. They already sold the C series to Airbus (and it became the A220) because of US government intervention claiming it was unfair competition for Boeing. Not sure how Airbus acquiring it was less competition but there you go. They also offloaded the Dash 8 product line a few years back so anything is possible, someone may buy the Learjet rights and allow modelling again.

Bombardier are moving out of aircraft manufacture focussing on the Q7500 and Q8000 range.

1 Like

Ah thanks for the detailled information!

Exactly the one i am dreaming of. :grinning:

Finally, tried this jet out. Not the best looking cockpit but it flies. I was able to complete a flight from MMUN to KMIA on VATSIM. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sounds like I need to give this one a test flight. :sunglasses: I’m guessing basic auto-pilot functions are there?

Yep. It has something most FS2020 aircraft doesn’t. It has opening cabin doors and baggage doors

1 Like