Button Box 787 Setup Isssues (Keybinds)

After attempting to correctly keybind a very specific button box intended for specific overhead commands, they are appearing to not correlate correctly. For instance, I’ll program my fuel switch aft to “Fuel Pump 1” and it does not actually move the switch in-game. I have similar issues with APU and lighting systems, where I have specific switches for each setting, like right and left runway turnoff and taxi lights etc, where the options are either not in the menu of the controls or do not work once bound. I really need this keybinding issue solved.

I

I think there are a lot of aircraft-specific functions that doesn’t have bind-able keys. But sometimes it’s difficult to make a decision whether or not it’s worth having a key command that can be bound to any buttons. But that command only applies to a single aircraft. And that any other aircraft would need their own set of key commands to be bound too.

Before you know it, you have thousands of keys that can be bound, and you’ll have to look for the right one for the right aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.