Buy & Download buttons still grayed out

Buy & Download buttons STILL grayed out for me in Marketplace. @ModeratorTeam closing all the threads about this, “The servers are back online!” IT DOESN’T MATTER. This is STILL NOT WORKING.

Tried the log out, log in trick several times, no luck. Reported to Zendesk yesterday, nothing.

PLEASE HELP.

1 Like

I’m going to be pretty ■■■■■■ if this isn’t resolved by tomorrow. It’s been 30 hours and not a peep about this.

Have you tried this?

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017006900-The-Marketplace-and-or-Online-services-are-grayed-out-

Hi I’m having this problem too, I don’t understand why everything has to be so complicated. I think this is a promising sim but I am now tired of chasseing the mirage. going back to explain as at least I know it will fire up when I want it .

I tried logging in and out a few times and eventually got an error saying “A purchase or redeem recovery is occurring please try again later”

A google search and search of this forum doesn’t seem to have any useful information as to what’s happening.

No response from Zendesk

This was what happened to me. They just responded. I had tried to purchase an airport scenery about a week ago and for whatever reason it wouldn’t go through. They redeemed the purchase to my account, it cleared, and all is apparently well (loading the sim right now). If you had a purchase problem, try and figure that out through your MS account. If you can’t, they will get to you soon. Took about 36 hours for me and they resolved it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.