C152 and Icon Liveries

Here some extra liveries for the Cessna 152. I got tired of the same Livery constantly and wanted more choices. It includes 5 different 2 tone color choices. I have not touched the insides off the aircraft yet but I do want to eventually update this pack with custom interiors such as seat colors etc. For now just outside liveries. It’s a pretty big file because I left the interior textures intact because I will be updating and it makes also easy for everyone to start editing from this. If you want to make your own I suggest to use the BlUEWHITE Texture folder as a Paintkit as it is very to edit that one.

To use them simply unzip the folder into Community folder and your all set, just go in the sim and choose your livery. It might take a moment for them to load correctly the first time. What you do is just select a different aircraft then go back to the Cessna 152 and they will be there.

Edit: I have uploaded 2 versions 1 with colored Props and 1 with standard Black Props, download only one you cant use both at once so just choose.Only the ingame thumbnail when selecting the aircraft will still show the colored prop on the black prop version because I didnt update the thumbnails but it’s so minor and only a screenshot so no big dea

Enjoy and Happy Flying.

Screenshots below and Link below them.

26 Likes

Edited Download post, added Black Prop version for those that want standard Black Props so you dont have to edit yourself. Only the ingame thumbnail when selecting the aircraft will still show the colored prop on the black prop version because I didnt update the thumbnails but it’s so minor and only a screenshot so no big deal.

1 Like

I present to you the New Icon A5 in Beautifull Black and Red with a complete new Interior Color in Beautifull Red. Enjoy and Happy Flying.

To use it simply unzip the folder into Community folder and your all set, just go in the sim and choose your livery. It might take a moment for them to load correctly the first time. What you do is just select a different aircraft then go back to the Icon and it will be there.

https://mega.nz/file/bwllAADL#1BBX2MFLziXZE8PAuKbS_20zuF3d1R41XtBOZB0J0Wk

Incase link goes down alternative download at

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=209960

41 Likes

This is gorgeous! Simply wow, great job on that interior.

Going to go nicely with our mod.

I could not find how this appears on the screen?

Click your mouse in the area with the 3 black boxes toward the upper left and it should open the view you circled. Click that spot again to restore the view.

1 Like

I did it , But just these to came up!

Hi, I don’t want to flood this dev’s thread with troubleshooting.

Would you mind bringing this discussion to our thread. Be more than happy to help you over there.