C172 G1000 model (new bug in latest patch)

In Cessna 172 G1000 model my AP light doesent shutdown when i turn off autopilot, AP light in G1000 stays illuminated.

Bug or meant to be like that?

If you mean it turning red (at least on the caravan), then as I read it, “yes”, it’s as intended per release notes “Added visual notification on PFD when deactivating AP”, but maybe they mean something else.
Regards

In Cessna 172 it is only white, autopilot on or off. If i remember correctly befofe patch it goes away when i turned autopilot off.

Yea, same here. Both planes (172 and 208), before this update, the AP light came on when you turned it on, and went off when it was turned off. Now the AP light on the 208 turns red and stays there when you disengage the AP. I’m sure it’s supposed to either go away on its own, or there may be something else to turn it off now.
Regards

1 Like

Yeah, in 172 i mean green not white, but when i turn Autopilot off AP light doesen’t shut down at all, stays lit in green, and really you cannot know have you autopilot on/off :slight_smile: Before latest patch AP light turn off when i turn off autopilot. New bug, it worked before latest patch.

1 Like