C172 JT-A Mod (SU6, v0.2, Oct 24)

Planes working today fine but the fuel shutoff is inop, I just use key to shut it down though.

1 Like

you are supposed to use the key to turn the plane off :confused:

The fuel selector seam to be a global problem with all the 172s

Well done asobo, well done

1 Like

Every plane I’ve ever been in you shut off fuel 1st.

this plane is not from the 60s

2 Likes

On the NXi front, no problems so far that I can tell - engine panel works.

Edited to add: Fuel Selector shows visual Right selected, but based on observations through the top Menu Fuel and Load app, it’s acting as if Both are selected.

lol xd β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

hotfix

Fuel cutoff still broken, ill take a look later

1 Like

The older version (didn’t keep the Zip copy so I don’t have the hash suffix to ID it properly) works very well with G1000 NXi from the MarketPlace. Even the engine page data works (at least the power and RPM are registering).

For you NXi 0.5 lovers. To get the Autopilot to work again, you need to change these 2 lines in the systems.cfg right at the bottom.

min_altitude_ref=-99000
max_altitude_ref=99000

5 Likes

@MrTommymxr

Does the NXi 0.51 patch pushed today address this altitude tweak? Just curious. Thanks.

no idea actually

Hello MrTommymxr,

Thanks a lot for your work, I just installed your mod and I found this POH on the internet.

I would like to know if in your opinion, can you refer to this POH with your mod?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Does this also work with the float variant?

can’t get any of the avionics to work with the NXi mod? Is this my user error?

Try a CTRL-E. Other than the Engine Pages not matching a turbo-diesel, everything works so far.

oh yeah. this project is on hold for the time being.
Focusing more on the diamonds

4 Likes

No problem!

Ok im gonna update the mod to work with the NXI. and some other stuff.

No ETA, is done when its done

8 Likes