C172 Rudders Recenter Inappropriately while Taxiing

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Store Version

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

Sometimes after landing the C172 G1000, the rudders of the aircraft recenter when the rudder control is still deflecting the peddles. This causes turns to straighten out when you want to turn. Pilots must use differential braking to make turns successfully.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

See the video.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Not relevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I’ve experienced this for a while, but just today noticed how the rudder peddles in the cockpit recenter themselves.

I saw this happening a few weeks ago … I think the fix was to turn off Auto-Rudder, that had somehow got turned on (by mistake) , possibly with an update.

Are you using a controller?
Nvm, i watched the video. Strange indeed… sorry, have no idea.

I checked for that. I don’t have auto-rudder turned on. Anyway, it doesn’t happen during the whole trip. I taxied out for takeoff just fine. It wasn’t until taxiing back after landing that this happened.

Do you see that rudder moves from outside view or it´s properly centered? If it´s centered then check the airfield windshock because lateral winds can cause this effect (aircraft nose will naturally try to point to the wind direction). This is simulated in game indeed and you need to correct nose direction even during taxi, not only at the runway.

Cheers