C700 STILL Oscilates

As far as I know all the others planes that use to oscilate no longer do…except for the Longitude. This goes back to last year.

PLEASE fix

The Longitude mod of dakfly0219 available on flightsim.to works perfectly and resolved that issue.
Also since the patch yesterday there is no need to replace the original layout.json file anymore.

I‘d prefer it to work better without mods, but as this mod enhances the aircraft significantly I wouldn’t want to fly the longitude without it anyways :wink:

2 Likes

Would be nice if they could add it, or the majority of it, in the stock game

Yes it would. But at least they let you put it into the game yourself. I’m fine with that.

Hey, what do you mean by “there is no need to replace the original layout.json”?
Was this a change in the mod or the WU4 that change it?
Now only dropping the mod in the community folder is enough?

Thanks!

It was a change in the WU4 of the sim.

Once you have downloaded the mod and uzipped the file, there will be two folders to choose from

If you want the version that is compatible with “OnAir Company” choose the “…_OnAir” folder. If not, choose the other one and copy it to your Community folder. Only copy one of the folders!

The layout.json file is no longer needed for the mod to work.
Therefore steps 1 and 2 of the installation process are no longer needed.

You can get the Mod here:

Great news and great explanation!

Really appreciate the help here :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.