Camera Cycle

is there anyway to assign a button to cycle through fixed drone/showcase camera? cheers

1250410_20220606022015_1

i know in cockpit mode you can just press “K” (i think this is the default bind (?)) to cycle through saved view.

Hey there, @Katto5986. Welcome back to the forums. I moved your post to the #self-service:miscellaneous category where “camera” discussions take place and I added a “camera” search tag.

Also, now that you are back, please check out the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service to reacquaint yourself with the rules of the road in the forums. There is also a Forum Guide where you can review the features available to you here.

Again, welcome back!

Yes, you can… I’ve been using it for months.

Use the Previous Fixed Camera / Next Fixed Camera commands and you can cycle through all the fixed showcase camera.

Also, when you use the Switch to External Camera command while in Drone camera, you can actually cycle through between fixed showcase or free drone camera.

And once you’re in a specific Fixed Showcase camera, pressing the Toggle Drone camera will instantly switch you to the cockpit view/external freecam depending on where you were last.