Can Anyone point out the Errors?

Dear Pilots, and Simers…

Can anyone describe to me all the possible errors in the following landing?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hmm. It’s possible you landed on a wrong runway. At the wrong airport. Otherwise, you did OK. You were not steady on approach, but I assume it was one of your first landing so I would say good job then.

1 Like

This doesn’t look like MSFS (2020)… But I don’t think there’s anything glaring that I can see in terms of your landing. You seem to be struggling with stabilising the aircraft on final. But you ended up landing the aircraft pretty smoothly anyway. So I’d say it’s a good landing despite the struggles to deal with the weather. It looks like you got hit by a microburst as well but it was a good recovery anyway.

1 Like

Wasn’t it all discussed at length here?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/how-to-how-to-land/294920/2?u=sierrahotel2873

1 Like

Technical details are different from details that can arise and perceived differently.

I enjoy gather more opinions, of what users think… It is like a collective progress…

1 Like

Posting the same video twice in different threads? That’s a definite no-go!

2 Likes

This couldn’t be further from the truth. You simply didn’t like the replies in the other thread.
Suggest you stop this nonsense!

Hm, he claims to be a 737 pilot IRL.

1 Like

Different treads with different approach.
But rest assure, your time is very valuable to me and others…
You can enjoy our common ideas by focusing on improvements rather then on insignificant details.

I suggest you ride a bicycle instead.

2 Likes

Bicycle is complex physics by it’s own… If you would try to program a AI to ride a bicycle, I am sure you would find complex numbers quite interesting as for the other dimensions of uncertain conditions.

BTW, I love to reply to all users, because every single one of you, is significate to our unity.

I asked him about it in the other thread - no answer. Probably says it all …

Would be very very surprised if a captain or a 737 student pilot have to even ask the kind of questions he asked and secondly come here to get feedback on his (alleged) landing.

3 Likes

Without trying to sound disrespectful, the way he posts makes it quite clear to me that he’s not working for any airline and he doesn’t have any kind of pilots license.

3 Likes

You see, we all have perception of what seems real.

You are very clever to analyze pilots, captains and clever people like yourself.
You see, as I have gathered that our FS2020 simulator is being used by different age groups… most people find it hard to understand complex minds like yours, asking questions indirectly creates curiosity in those that feel like learning, my intention is to prompt clever ones like you… would you be able to take up the challenge?

1 Like

Do you know why you feel obligated to form an opinion about me?
Do you feel emotionally threatened by my opinions? Rest assure that you can enjoy life and your opinions without the need of comparing yourself to others…

1 Like

Closing topic. Keep topics and conversations focused on MSFS, and not users.

2 Likes