Can not use yoke/throttle or other control devices. when mouse over open window inside VR!

Can not use yoke/throttle or other control devices. when mouse over open window inside VR !

When is this going to be fixed ?

It is a big deal !

1 Like

The issue is to be fixed with SU 8 - ETA 03/01/22

2 Likes

I hope so. This is VERY annoying and has been now with us for weeks (or even months). I am virtually unable to complete any longer flight under VR as when my TrimWheel reengages after mouse-clicking outside the map the plane immediately goes into heaven or hell.

1 Like

I was able to dig up somewhat of a solution that works actually very good and permanent, but might be a problem if you cannot do it with your hardware.
The solution us to assign all your controls via FSUIPC and that way everything works just fine and I will keep it that way. So far I tried in A320 and it works very well.

I am not flying in VR by the moment, but in flat earth when I press the right click to move the camera in the VC the controls in the PC gamepad for steer, throttle, brakes etc. are disconnected, does not respond till I release the right click mouse. Is there a way to disable that and leave it as before in the past and working toghether?, it is very annoying and break immersion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.