Can’t start ATR after a flight…

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? No mods installed

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

ATR 72/42

Brief description of the issue:

After a flight, I can’t restart the engines for a new flight, not even using the EFB

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After a flight, shutdown (first engine 2 , attach GPU) and then engine 1

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

n/a

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Lastest Version Msfs and ATR

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello,
Welcome to the forums!
Generally speaking, we ask people to seek help from others before logging bugs. I have moved your post to Aviate, Navigate, Communicate, which is the help area for flying.
If it looks like others can reproduce this issue, then it is okay to log another bug report for this.

Also, the latest version of MSFS is 1.32.7.0. If you log a bug and say “latest version”, then that normally would only make sense for about a month until the next sim update or world update or aircraft and avionics update comes out. You can find that information in the top section of the forums:

Yes I do have the exact same issue

Still happening in January 2024

Did you check how much voltage you have in the battery ?

Some airports do not have a powerful enough GPU to keep the battery charged

I have same issue. This is still a bug as of April 2024.

Could it be linked to that topic ?:

At the expense of repeating what others are saying yes I have the same problem.It’s just dead.My gripe is I purchased it only a week back and in any commercial dealing this would be called a scam.It’s just not fair and acceptable.

I am not asking for a refund but whoever is responsible for sale on marketplace must come forward and offer an explanation.An offer of some product in the same price prevalent during the sale period at least be offered as an alternative.

Can we have definitive answer that this bug will be rectified sooner than later.

yes, it also happens if you turn off eng 1 then connect the gpu then feather eng 2

when feathering eng 2 I seem to hear the landing gear extension sound continously. If you look at the main landing gears you will also observe that it’s going through the ground and vibrating really quickly as if its deciding wether to retract or not.

On XBox Series X, I completed a 4 leg flight in the ATR72 the other day without any issues. Landed, parked at a gate, engaged gust lock, feathered and shut down engine 1. Then feathered engine 2 and engaged the prop brake before setting up for the next leg. You don’t need GPU for a turnaround so I haven’t tried it but I wonder if that’s part of the glitch in a weird way?