Can’t validate leg 1 of Patagonia bush trip

Hello,

I can’t validate leg 1 of Patagonia bush trip. I landed at the right airport, but there was no message.
Now (when I load the bush trip) the navlog is empty, I can’t restart at the beginning and the game seems to indicate that I didn’t validate the leg1.

How can I do this?

EDIT : you can reset a bush trip if you delete the folders : C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES\BUS TRIP NAME

3 Likes

I just checked my system and I don’t have a “Microsoft Flight Simulator” folder under roaming.

Go to the below and you should see a save folder. Delete it and it will reset your progress.

C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES

I’ve tried it and it works.

Just a quick heads-up. You can use this shortcut: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\MISSIONS\ACTIVITIES.

i’ve reset my Patagonia bush trip and finished up to the 1st stop. The navlog does not update for the next leg, it just comes back blank after relog. Any clue if i’m doing something wrong?

Nm, figured it out… have to stop right at the airstrip