Can we get a Boeing 717 200 as a default aircraft?

Would like some new Boeing’s no sim has had before as default aircraft and I’d love to see the 717 200 as a default option because we only have the heavy Boeing aircraft and not the mid sized ones

That would be nice

1 Like

Agreed-I would like this plane. Especially on Xbox when we only have one Boeing Mid-size option: the 737 Max.

1 Like

Maybe ernter a wishlist request in the related forum category? It couldn’t hurt.:slight_smile: Thanks. --Redeye

What other wishlist category are you talking about? This is the wishlist category that the OP posted in.

I think I need an attitude adjustment. Sorry about that.

My apologies!

Just letting you know the OP posted in the Wishlist category :slight_smile: We all make small errors here and there.

The 717 always flew out of my local airport because AirTran had flown those occasionally departing from Rochester to Baltimore, Orlando, and Atlanta using the 717 200

Just for fun this is a picture of the 717 at my local airport

I’m totally for this and like if we can’t get an md80 the. This or the 727.

Lots of people argue the md80 is too complex.for.the Xbox. What they don’t get is we don’t need.a nut for bolt.exact plane. Even Leonardo’s md80 X.or whatever where he subbed some glass stuff inside the cockpit etc.

We.just want a narrow body airlinerike the md80. Engines in back, t tail, clean wings, takes off like a rocket and has engines that have a great sound and were used for military jets too. Lol

Just get close. I don’t need exacts here if that’s the hold up. Make it nowadays jet yanno with systems that don’t mean with the console while holding onto what makes the md80/717/727 what it is. Form fit function wise.

Just get us close. that’s all we want.

1 Like