Can we please fix the AI Modeling issue?

Those clearly aren’t Bell 407’s.

The Sim used to not do this. As long as I had the same aircraft installed, proper models showed on other players. Didn’t even have to be flying the same aircraft.

Up until some random point in SU10. Then things went south.

Now, it’s you have to be flying the same aircraft with same exact livery, only then, does the model matching properly work.

It’s been like this ever since and has gotten worse to a degree. Some players don’t even show up. Just floating name tags.

I have yet to see Asobo address this.

6 Likes

I don’t think “WE” can fix this, and whoever can, realty needs to be asked more clearly what needs to be fixed.

ie Please fix Regressed “Model Matching” ??

1 Like

100%. It’s a complete mess. It’s more often I see incorrect models rather than correct ones. I’m certainly not immediately expecting every multiplayer aircraft to be perfect but at least for starters get the default aircraft correct and then a representative model of the same type of aircraft for anything not found. That means no airliners for fast military jets or anything else other than another airliner. Match the engine count and type, and correctly show tricycle or tail dragger. Just that would bring a massive improvement and then it can be fine tuned from there.

I really don’t understand why this is continually not addressed.

1 Like

I mean, I noticed yesterday the livery part of the issue seems to have sorted itself out.

Something cool I’ve noticed is I bought a couple of 4simmers’ livery packs. Some static traffic at airports don those 3rd party liveries, as well as at least one 3rd party plane being static parked at gates.

I don’t what causes that to happen, but it’s neat. I think if Asobo can dig in to that and apply it to Multiplayer, we’d probably be closer to fixing the overall issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.