Canadian Flight Sim Group

From the Niagara Region flying out of Niagara District Airport - CYSN. Just Getting back into FS now after a years absence. Would love to do a fly-in sometime.

I am from Toronto too!

I am from the Sarnia ON area. I have been a flight simmer since the early 80’s. I got my ppl back in 1981, did some float training in 1982 (Father has float plane). Extended my training to Helicopters in 2006 in Tennessee. Was very active on Hovercontrol where I became Chief Pilot. Have been dormant for a few years now and just got back into Flight Sim.

PDR

Yes i am… Are you from around there?

Si Senior`

no, but i made an airport for cyqd. it’s nothing fancy, the (rough) buildings were already there I just added the runway and created the icao. if you are interested, i will upload it to one of the msfs mod sites

1 Like

Greetings from Brampton,

Close to CNC3 :slight_smile:

Will check out the FB group

I am in Ontario, born and bred.
I fly CYOW (Ottawa) to CYYZ (Toronto Pearson) most days over coffee.
I have lived in a bunch of places in the Province.
I am in Eastern Ontario now 60 km South of CYOW
I don’t do Facebook unfortunately. Daher TBM 930 preferred.

I live in Ottawa and fly out of CYRO. I am a 130+ hours PPL pilot and flying in flight simulator for almost a decade. Hope to find some of you in and around Ottawa area!

I fly a lot from CYYZ to CYOW where I live. Use the A320NX. Just like with FSX 15 years ago I plan to do it over and over and over while I slowly learn new skills. I’ve just learned how to change the SID after the VATSIM controller asked if I could (took me hours). Next is learning if the flight plan spaghetti after putting in a new Arrival is my fault or the sim. LOL

Trenton home of the RCAF

1 Like

Well I’m a little late to this party. Didn’t even know this section of the forum existed. Lol.

I’m in Kingston, Ontario (CYGK). Anxiously awaiting someone to make a nice representation of our quaint little airport for MSFS. Not holding my breath, but hopefully nonetheless.

You must not be far from me. I’m in Cardinal and work in Kemptville.

Only if you are a Cargo Hauler :slight_smile:, I believe Winnipeg would be considered the home of the RCAF given that is where the HQ’s is.

CFB Trenton is the home of the RCAF now and for ever…
RCAF veteran , 39 years service living in Trenton

Just discovered this group here. I usually fly out of Ottawa-Carp (CYRP) where I got my PPL in the early 90s. Enjoy flying between there and Kingston via Verona where our cottage is.

1 Like

Within Pizza Delivery to Kemptville. I am just south of the Town.
I cruise through Cardinal a couple times a week in the summer.
I Just Love touring along #2 Hwy. (being all retired and such).

Awesome. We probably have crossed paths once or twice. :smiley:

I’m in TO, 10 Min to CYYZ.

Anyone doing Multiplayer ?

I can’t seem to get into the FS Discord. Any help world be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi…
I often fly in the Toronto area…going to be flying out of Billy Bishop
City centre shortly after 2 PM 5 March