Cannot install payware IndiaFoxtEcho MB-339

So not using Developer mode or anything like that. Vanilla MSFS installation.

Cannot get the MB-339 to download fully. It starts downloading, and when around 100 or 150mb, it just randomly re-starts.

Bought the MB-339 some 20 days ago, and had problem installing it. Uninstalled the simulator, had all those trouble getting it back to download again (the packages re-started when downloading randomly). Took me 10 days, many forums and many pages of troubleshooting to get the simulator running again. Tried VPN, net-limiter, command lines, disabling firewall… EVERYTHING.

Got the simulator going but still having the same problem, this time downloading the 950mb or something files for the aircraft. The bad part is that i just cant let the marketplace content manager work itself up, as i did with the simulator update, because i have to click it again every time.

It`s 2021 and its a total shame asobo cant get a simple update/content downloader to work out… instead it relies on unsafe workarounds to make things barely work.

Has anyone with the same problem manage to get a refund? MSFS Steam version.

How old you need to be before you can post a movie of your problem? Got a new user cant post attachments error.

Also, does this Zendesk thing works?

I bought it from the MSFS (Windows) Store and had no issues.
Did you try to reach IndiaFoxTecho? They may be able to help you.

They have both a Blogspot and Facebook page.

@Daniloivens,
As a new user, you can not post links but you can upload photos/video’s in your post. There is a size limit on photos & videos.

When you reach TL1 (Trust Level 1), you can then post links.
Trust Levels and How To Advance - Guides / Forum Guide - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Yes i did, reached them out on facebook, but got this answer:

Good day

We suggest you contact Microsoft on this topic, as we do not manage the downloads on the Marketplace.
We had a similar case in the past, and in that case the user could not complete the download as he had limited the data consumption of MSFS.

So they cannot help me at all aparently

This is unfortunate. I really thought they could help.
Is there a way for you to PM me?

I am having the same problem!
I haven’t had any of the other problems but have been away for 6 weeks and now came back and after updating everything else without trouble the MB339 is stuck on “decompressing files etc” message…
It used to work no problem :confused:

1 Like

It’s a known issue for some people with the MSFS update process.
Luckily for you, there’s an easy fix. Have a look at my previous post about the T-45C:

Indiafoxtecho T-45C Update Stuck at Decompressing - Potential fix - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

The description is a the top and if you need the file location, scroll down a bit to my later reply.
It should fix it. Let me know.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:
The download is currently running without any problems.
Many many thanks!