Cannot refuel during bush trips

You can manually refuel from the top menu - the button that looks like a weight.

I did pull up to an actual fuel pump in Bishop, but nothing happened. Tried shift+f, but still nothing. I even saw fuel trucks moving about, so they definitely had fuel, just not for me.

1 Like

Lifesaver!!!

Same here, definitely at an airport with fuel. Sitting next to the fuel ramp and after pressing shift + f the truck drives up close and then sits there. The Repair and Refuel is the only way I believe. : (

They lock that option on the Bush Pilot activities.

You’re a life saver. Thanks!

Go into options and bind “Refuel and Repair”. I made mine “Ctrl + Shift + F”.

3 Likes

I also noticed you posted in AVSIM in a Google search looking for an answer to this (and luckily found the answer). I don’t have an account there, but you wouldn’t mind saying the same thing there in case other people search for the same thing and don’t make it to this forum?

1 Like

On mission start go to the weight and balance menu at the top of the screen.

You’re right, they do lock that out. It was super late at night when I replied so my brain decided to give up :slight_smile:

I’ll be the first to call out it’s probably me being an idiot, but on the off chance someone has the answer, or is experiencing the same…

I am working my way through the Rijeka - Santorini Bush Trip. I have completed Legs 1-7 and now on Step 8 I need to refuel the aircraft (Leg 8 is one of the longest, and I’m carrying only ~25% fuel).

When I press SHIFT+F to call the fuel truck, sometimes the truck doesn’t arrive even if I’m at a gate/parking spot. If the truck does arrive, then the fuel/weight window does not appear.

I have also tried parking at the ground refuelling stations, and no fuel window appears.

The Bush Trips restrict your access to the various tools in the toolbar that are normally available, leaving only the Nav Log and VFR Map available, so just selecting the fuel/weight menu from there isn’t an option.

Any help? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to [Nuke1st] on another post forthis one…

Binding the “Repair and refuel”

Go from main menu to options > controls
Default filter is on “Assigned”, so change to “All”
Search for “Repair”
3 Likes

Same problem, I have issued a ticket on zendesk. I wish they solve this soon, it add more realism to the activity.

1 Like

How do you refuel your plane on the bush flights activity? Shift-f doesn’t seem to work and can’t access atc to request it.

Thanks

1 Like

In the controlls section it says you must be in a parking spot for shift+f to work. otherwise you can bind REPAIR AND REFUEL it will work everywhere depending on your realism settings. But it is unbound by default.

1 Like

Repair and refuel worked.
For some reason the shift-f doesn’t. I was in a parking spot. Also tried next to fuel station.

Thanks for the help.

How I can refuel my plane? Shift F doesnt work!

1 Like

Onscreen menu and select weight icon.
Edit. Sorry might not work for bush challenges…

-eelis-

Someone else in another thread said it could also be done from the top menu under the weight icon.

Thanks for trying Eelis. But I think anyone is having this issue. Or maybe I am the only one playing challenges :sweat_smile:

1 Like