Cant have 2 joysticks connected after SU5!

After SU5 i cant have both my honeycomb alpha and my thrustmaster joystick connected at the same time. When im flying with the honeycomb the game will always want to return to zero when moving my pitch and yaw with the honeycomb.

Does adding a deadzone to the joystick help? It sounds like the sim is picking up X/Y movement on the stick which would reset the yoke. Maybe the update reset deadzone? That said, I’ve never tried this configuration so I could be wrong.

Set up an additional profile for the stick and the yoke, and then delete the axis assignments. Once you have done that you can then use the appropriate combinations of profiles depending on what you are flying so that only the stick or yoke is able to move the ailerons/elevators.

2 Likes

Just set a blank profile for your joystick when you’re using the honeycomb. And vice versa. This is because now the sim is receiving inputs from multiple hardware simultaneously so when you move your yoke, the sim also receives the neutral input from the joystick, now you have conflicting hardware feeding the same command into the sim.

By setting a blank profile for each of them. You can disable the inputs coming from the other hardware when you’re using one.

1 Like