Cant install the Game because it crashes before i get into any menu

I Just installed the Game for the Fist time from the xbox app (Game Pass) and i started it after downlaoding the 2GB but when i start the game it just crashes without any message so i cant even finish the installing process (I have already updated every Driver and App and windows, Also tried some checklist from other posts but nothing is working PLS HELP

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I just installed the game from the Xbox app and when i start it it crashes before i get into the install menu ingame for the 100GB+

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet This is the Last frame i see before it crashes

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start the Game

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Every Driver is the newest available

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Nvidia 3070, 32GB Ram , i7 12700K, Installed on 1TB SSD

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

i dont know which number is the correct one Maybe this one (0xc0000409)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

did you already try to run command such as DCIM and sfc /scannow ? these scan and repair your disk from corrupted file

edit :
I know your error isn’t the same as the one you report but in the following post many advice/suggestion are provided and may be helpfull

also zendesk may suggest few other workaround

Thx for the help but i did everything you listed and unfortunately its still not working

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I press play and wait for it to load, before it gets to the menu it stutters for 2 frames and then closes itself, both in normal and secure mode. ive overclocked, underclocked, regular, updated drivers bios, ran scannow, chkdisk, memtest, cpu test. Only one other game is like this which is counter strike 2 however in that i only crash while im mid-round, while in this i cant even get to the menu.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

fault offset: 0x0000000000065b0c fault offset id: 0x0x430C