Cant progress in Flight Training lesson 1

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I cant progress in the first lesson in Flight Training. It wants me to adjust the clock, but adjusting the clock doesn’t trigger the objective to complete. I’ve tried the bindings it asks, and creating new bindings.
Nothing causes it to progress.
I have attached a video of said issue

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

VID_20220802_210635

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start the first lesson in Flight Training (Flight Training → Basic Handling → Introduction)
Go through the tutorial until you get to the part where it asks you to adjust the clock

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Two Gladiator NXT EVOs, Honeycomb Yoke, Mouse and Keyboard

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

have you tried to change the “hours” , not only the “minutes” ?

Yep, and made sure to give each a full rotation in each direction

hmm
 I tried it ( I rotated with the mouse the little knob at the clocl ) and it goes future on
 somewhat with looking out of the window :laughing:

You got it to progress the tutorial?

I managed the “clock”
 Then these young girl-teacher spam me with " I can add a camera short cut " , what I do, but what she ignore :joy:

EDIT: OMG 
 this tutorial
 She wants exact the View-1 and I tried 0 and 9 :rofl: 
 at least
 it goes future on.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Basic Handling Lesson will not progress?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Not applicable

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Basic Handling - hide yoke, set clock, told to look round, and then nothing?

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i9-11900K, 32GB, RTX3090.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest Version

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

You’d be better off trying FS Flight School. It’s in Xplane but also in MSFS now too, I think.

Edit: fsflyingschool.com

Edit Edit: it’s on special half price offer NOW!

Get so far after hiding yoke and adjusting clock, and then told to move camera to look out of window of Cessna 152 and then nothing happens? Can not progress any further? Something to do with legacy mode maybe? How do I change settings to continue? Soon to have real flying lessons in a Katana DA20, so I need to complete the basic training in FS. Thanks

Probably this
Cant get past 1st basic handling tutorial - General Discussion & Community Support / Menus & Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I have set accessibility ‘cockpit interaction system’ to lock, it was already set to off. Menu tooltips - on. Tried setting to default. It still will not continue? BIG PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP? I will have to report this as a bug. Very upset by this!

I too can’t get past the 1st basic handling tutorial.
In cockpit views, when it says “Press 3 to return to original view”, pressing 3 on my keyboard does not produce a result - either on top row or number pad.

I am using a gaming laptop.