Cant purchase in Marketplace

Before clicking on purchase, try switching the sim to ‘windowed mode’ by pressing Alt+Enter

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same problem as well. Stuck on this white screen. I tried in Windowed Mode as well but no luck.

1 Like

Looks like something is not working properly server-wise. Same problem over here, no matter what I try to buy, same white screen.

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem too

1 Like

Count me in as having the same problem. Happens in either Full Screen or Windowed Mode.

1 Like

I experienced this this morning and it’s a simple fix.

Open Microsoft Store, go to your payment settings (assuming you’re loggoed into your account), then de-select the option to not enter your Microsoft account password BEFORE making any purchase.

Go back into the Market Place and it should work. I think something changed with how MS processes purchases through the store.

1 Like

Again, just make sure you DON’T have your payment option set to enter your account password BEFORE making any purchase. You can always switch it back after your purchase from the Market Place.

It’s some weird glitch…

I looked and do not have the option to run off my “log in before payment”

Are you saying you don’t have a microsoft store account? You need an account to acess your profile.

You need to start the game via Microsoft store not from your desktop shortcut.

It works now. I checked this option in MS store app settings. Maybe try to switch it off or on. One should work for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you have to turn it off. The blank white screen was the former password sign-in box, but for some reason it’s not showing up, allowing you to make a purchase.

I had it off. Now switched to on. :melting_face:

1 Like

Yeah, whatever it was I’m glad it worked for you. Happy flying!

1 Like

As title says maybe due to update? I cannot purchase any item from the store, the prompt shows up and loads to an infinite amount. Ran as administer and it did not help. Could not find anything similar, did the basics but no solution yet. Here is the image:
I have never let it go for more than 30mins.

merged and ty the solution was through the ms store!

@ThomasFly17
That worked! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome, happy flying!

1 Like

when I want to buy on the marketpalce the payment popup is displayed but remains white after a while I close the popup and I get a message “another transaction …” I followed the instructions data for this kind of problem (disconnection and reconnection) but nothing helps

2 Likes