Cant see other peoples downloaded aircraft

Hey guys quick question any help would be great.
So my mate downloaded the MB_339 training jet thing. When he spawned in the sim in that aircraft to fly with me i saw a Cessna Citation instead of the MB-339.

So question is can you not see the aircraft other people download and dose it just put them in a generic aircraft? Or is there something wrong on my end. Or do i have to have the same aircraft to see them. And yes all my settings are fine like the multiplayer generic aircraft is set to off and all that.

P.S i can see the other aircraft he downloaded like the the carbon bush plane.

Afaik you can only see planes/skins that you have yourself.

Hi @RAYYARvA,
I’ve moved your topic out of Misc and into Online Services (where multiplayer is at).

1 Like

Well he can see skins i have that he dosent have. And I can see skins that I dont have. So I guess its just planes. But in saying that I have the mooney ovation. And he dosent have that but can see it. So now I’m confused.

There may be a difference between aircraft purchased in the Marketplace vs aircraft acquired elsewhere.

I can understand planes not showing and using a default model but this also extends to skins.

I you both have the same 3rd party plane i.e Savage Cub Carbon Gravel (STOL plane) but you are missing a skin he has, instead of just showing the same plane as you with a default skin from his skin library, it will show a generic MSFS2020 plane like the Money Bravo. this is just silly, really it should show the correct model plane as you both have them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.