Can't select runway, gate, departure or arrival - locked to airborne

This happened to me today also.

To fix it close the sim open navigraph center remove the airac cycle then re install the airac cycle, then reload the sim.

If you are using the defult Airac data provided by Asobo.
go to C:\Fs2020\Official\OneStore and find fs-base-nav

first off make a copy of the folder and place on the desktop as a back up.
then all you do is delete fs-base-nav from the offical folder then restart the sim, then the sim will ask you to reinstall the airac data just like any other update hope it helps

I got Sim Updated 10 Beta. Today I’ve downloaded a small update, and now ALL airports seems to not have any parking spots… I can only select “airborne” in the dropdown menu…
Anyone has the same issue?
Thanks

Restart the sim. It should fix itself.

1 Like

If a Sim restart doesn’t help, try restarting your system.

1 Like

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Whenyou click on an airport in the world map and select Set as departure (or arrival), it will show the departure as ‘airborne’. the actual departure will be on the runway, however which runway that is, is not shown in the UI.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

go to world map, click on airport, click set as departure/arrival

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

n/a

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Restart the sim. It should fix itself.

Doesn’t work. It has done this multiple times over various days.

I think you have to be on a parking space or runway, otherwise it will put you in the air.

1 Like

Yeah that is literally what I do. And it worked like that in older versions but in this beta it is broken. The UI will display ‘X feet in the air’ though it will still spawn on the runway.

Another thing is that this bug is not very consistent, as in it doesn’t happen every time. I’ve had it a couple of times yesterday and today, but not all the time.

Have not seen that yet. I will keep my eyes open.

cannot confirm that. works like always here.

Cant confirm this either, never saw such a behaviour.

Maybe you have mod which interferes with the world map. Try to track down what you have changed since working normal and behaving like this.

First time I saw this was in su10beta but others said they’ve seen it before.

I saw it once, restarted the sim, and have yet to see it again.

Started to happen to me as well, after flying one of the so-called “ACTIVITIES” which, by design, started airborne. Since then, I cannot select a runway, the game wants to start airborne.

1 Like

I have the same issue today after latest patch

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Attempting a short simple flight plan. Impossible to start on runway. No matter which aircraft or airport selected, flight starts airborne.

I have not seen this issue previously, last flight was fine. This just happened today. Will attempt to restart and see if it re-occurs.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start a new simple plan, select departure and arrival airports.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Windows 10 - Steam

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

OK well restarting the game seems to have fixed this. Using the exact same procedure. I guess it is worth keeping this report in case anyone else comes across it.

1 Like

never had this before until yesterday and again tonight

i’m also getting this from time to time