Cant Spawn into JFK

Every time I try to spawn the A5 into JFK the game crashes on the load screen. I feel like the game has gone down hill never hard this many issues when it first came out and now having constant issues every time I try to play

There are quite a few threads on the forums where people are reporting crash to desktops and it seems there is no one single cause. Reports indicate that the ‘fix’ for one user doesn’t work for another user etc. Tracking down the cause is very time consuming. I suggest maybe using the forum search function to find other threads for this issue. If you wanted to be brave, even though it is time consuming, you could take the plunge and go ahead and reinstall windows. It might actually save you time in the long run. However, it doesn’t guarantee that it will solve your problem if the CTD is caused by hardware weaknesses (unlikely but possible) or driver issues.

To get you started, here are two links (Link1, Link2) to existing mega-threads about CTDs.

It would also be a good idea to check out the known issues post to see if you are affected by one of those.

For advanced troubleshooting, if none of the other fixes seem to work, then there may also be some useful information contained in this detailed thread.

1 Like

Yeah i dont think it’s particularly a JFK issue. I spawn there all the time in different planes with no issues

Yeah I was able to adjust some settings and it let me spawn it was just weird as I’ve spawn there several times at the gate in the 787 but every time I tried in the icon on the runway it crashes when it got to about 80-90% load bar

I had that issue as well after the update, i did install the livery megapack, and thought, hmmm, so i loaded a plane with no added liveries and it loads fine…tried the dl liveries on same plane, ctd again…
again this is my experience and yours may be similar or even completely different

Yeah that might have been part of the issue as i had selected a livery from the megapack but hopefully now that I tweaked some settings and it worked it will continue to work going forward.