Carenado Piper Arrow is now on the Marketplace

Go get it Simmers. Downloading now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be interested to know what you think. It’s a fair bit cheaper than the other one, but I feel this would be a case of one being better than the other, and if I were to buy two, one of them won’t get used.

2 Likes

Waiting for the reviews.I am also waiting for the JF version!

5 Likes

How much will the JF one cost?

Way to go Carenado! 25 bucks. They realized they can make more money if they lower the price and more people buys it than charging over 40 dollars like JustFlight. I really wanted JustFlight’s Arrow III, but in the end, I might get Carenado if it is good.

3 Likes

JF one at least $41.

First flight - aircraft spawns with full nose up trim so please check trim to TO before flight
also - the interior lights do NOT work… switches do not rotate and lights are OFF
but as a day flier until it gets a patch - it is very nice.

I buy Carenado for the price point, clean to perfect modeling of the aircrafts, proper functionality, and solid frame rate performance. Other makers are good too but almost never in all the above catagories.

1 Like

my lights work, pitch is fine for take off, but heading,hsi, and obs all move in random steps

1 Like

Been waiting on this one. Excitedly hit the “Buy and Download” button and FS 2020 just sits there and fails to load the Steam wrapper so I can buy it. Never had that happen before.

$25 is pretty high for GA non complex aircraft considered they copied most of the instruments from the PA-44 Seminole, and using default GPS systems with same AP they used in PA-44.
I’ll wait till the price goes down. Not worth it now in my opinion.

10 Likes

ok - well a restart is called for here then…again
still no panel lights - the overhead cabin light and all exterior lights are fine.

Ha! I have the Mooney (and 182) but given its current incomplete state, bugs, and what just seems to be a half baked port from FSX , they won’t be getting any more of my money.

8 Likes

I have both as well, and am done with Carenado as well. I’m going with the JF Arrow…you get what you pay for.

5 Likes

hide the yoke and turn up the panel lights

Some pretty bad opinions of this aircraft on Avsim, by people that have actually flown an Arrow.

3 Likes

Can you link the post?

1 Like

I am not surprised Carenado’s primary focus have always been visuals over systems. I figure the JF version is going to be better.That being said I am skipping the Carenado version and waiting for JF to release.

2 Likes

Not really worth reading. Not much of substance from those who are complaining.

Carenado Arrow goes on sale… - Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) - The AVSIM Community

my initial impression is it handles well in most case but in some extreme case you cannot loose speed and lift fast enough, like in a steep turn.

Can this Aircraft fly an ILS approach?