Caribbean Island missing land marks and historical buildings missing

Msfs has made a wonderful job with us and japan but what happens with the Caribbean Islands like Cuba Dominica republic sanjuan Puerto Rico there have not done nothing to update it.
The airport look like like blocks in Puerto Rico is missing a lot of land like el morro the capital the governor house. Santo Domingo is missing airport Punta cana and not least Cuba is like a desert. Whe asobo is going to fix it if they fish usa and japan and Europe why not the Caribbean Islands iven Aruba.

1 Like

Because it takes time. I could say the same with Indonesia and South East Asia region. But that doesn’t get delivered overnight like magic. There’s process involved, and depending on the demand, that will drive which region gets worked next. It also requires redrawing the scenery models one thing at a time. It takes time to do the Japan, it takes time to do the US update. And coming soon, it also took time to deliver the UK scenery updates. Nothing is instant. Just because they work on something, doesn’t mean they’re not working or planning to work on other things too.

There’s a lot of things to do, and a lot of effort. Be patient. Not everything needs to be given instantenous for the custom scenery for the whole world. What we’re getting is good enough, and it’ll only get better going forward to the future.

If you want, you can just post a scenery update request and have people vote for it. If more and more people want the caribbean scenery updates, then I’m sure it’ll get the priority it deserves.

A post was merged into an existing topic: World Update - Caribbean Edition

Hello,
Although this was posted in the Third Party Addons category, it looks as though this post is a request for a change to Asobo default scenery. There is a Wishlist topic for this, and I have moved your topic there.
In the future, if you do return to the forums (and we hope you do!), kindly remember that the Third Party Addon Discussion category is for discussing addons not made by Asobo/Microsoft. Thank you!