Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1.000 Perfomance Mod

I updated the mod. See first post of this topic.

1 Like

Is the mod still being updated?

This mod was working fine for me in the past, and today when I loaded the aircraft, it will not take off. Just keeps running on the ground full full back pressure on elevator. The regular 172 and other aircraft fly, but this will not. Tried downloading and adding to community folder again with same result. Any ideas what might be wrong?

What makes you think it has anything to do with the mod?

No this Mod is no longer developed. In the last SimUpdate the C172 got a few changes perfomance wise.

Because it is the only plane in MSFS that will not fly

I see, but a better test would be to remove the mod and try again.

Besides, there are several other planes with the G1000 installed. Since they, by your own admission, fly okay, thereā€™s even less reason to suspect that itā€™s mod related.

This Mod is fairly ourdated. And I dont know if i find time to update it. Since the C172 received some changes (for the better) in the last patches, maybe a mod is not necessary anymore.
Kind Regards.

If you can find the time, tbh I and many others would truly appreciate it. I personally would love to be able to use this aircraft to study for my certificates. Right now, it doesnā€™t feel terrible, but can definitely be Improved. Thanks for your original mod and time!

1 Like