Cessna Longitude horribly unstable

I am creating this post to see if anyone else has this same issue. I did a flight last night from KTUL to KCOS with the cessna longitude. On take off, the thing feels like a ■■■■ boomerang. It zigzags all over the place, and stalls instantly after lift off. I got airborn however and continued on across Kansas. The whole time, the thing is incredibly difficult to maintain. I just don’t feel like it should be so unstable. I got all the way to Colorado Springs, and once I dropped altitude and airspeed, the thing just goes haywire. To bring it below cruise speed to slow down for landing, it just stalls out instantly and does the zigzag again, and of course I crashed lmao. I have my flight model set on legacy at 75% realism settings. Just seeing if anyone else has experienced this

Legacy Flight Model is intended primarily for FSX planes converted into MSFS. You should be using Modern Flight Model for any native/stock sim aircraft.

If you are not using Dakfly’s Mod for the Longitude, along with Working Title’s G3000 (which eventually will become part of sim core code), you should be. Both greatly improves base plane performance.

4 Likes

that’s your main problem.

Ok, well I have not been sure which model to use. I thought that legacy was for more realistic flight simulation. Apparently I am mistaken ahaha

1 Like