CGL error when building package

Hi, Im trying to do my first custom CGL, however when I want to build the package Im getting error as seen in the picture. Ive tried to google it but no luck. For some time the samples are not included in the SDK hence the documentation is still not updated. Am I missing something?

Thanks for help

PackageBuilder | Done, 5 asset groups registered.
PackageBuilder | No partial lister for asset type CGL
PackageBuilder | Partial build : nothing to do
PackageBuilder | Failed to find asset group for file H:\My FS2020 Projects\LKKEJZ Projekt\kejzlice-slz\PACKAGESOURCES\CGLS\1202123213110210133.PNG
PackageBuilder | Partial build : nothing to do
PackageBuilder | Reading H:\My FS2020 Projects\LKKEJZ Projekt\kejzlice-slz\kejzlice-slz.xml…
PackageBuilder | Preparing asset groups…
PackageBuilder | Generating commands for package fidel-airport-lkkej-kejzlice-slz…
PackageBuilder | Preparing commands for asset group lkkej-cgl…
PackageBuilder | Preparing commands for asset group ContentInfo…
PackageBuilder | Preparing commands for asset group scenery…
PackageBuilder | Preparing commands for asset group lkkej-modellib…
PackageBuilder | Ready, 6 commands added.
PackageBuilder | Starting the build…
PackageBuilder | Building assets for the package fidel-airport-lkkej-kejzlice-slz…
Compiling CGL file(s)
CGLCompiler | No CGL builder descriptor XML found in H
PackageBuilder | Skip mirroring due to command failures.
PackageBuilder | Skip generation of package information due to command failures.
PackageBuilder | Reloading assets for the package fidel-airport-lkkej-kejzlice-slz…
PackageBuilder | Finished, 6 skipped, 0 done and 1 failed, took 24s746ms.

Failed:
fidel-airport-lkkej-kejzlice-slz/lkkej-cgl - Command class AssetBuilder::CGLCompilerCommand_G

OK, I got it built. The folder structure (created by the sim) and missing file from SDK samples was the issue.

Im having the same issue currently, could you say how you got around this problem and the files missing? Thanks

1 Like