CH Flight sim yoke

Has anyone had the same problem with their CH Products? The last Flight sim worked fine, but this one. It’s not plug and play and actually binding every command 1 by 1 is a real hassle.

I hope I’m not alone so Microsoft makes a patch.

I was having fun with my old Flight sim…

Hey Captain2401,

have a look here: How to configure the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke
This is, was discussed alrady there too :wink:

PS: Little hint - reduce sensetivity to about -50%

1 Like

People really should at least look on the forum to see if things are already addresses instead of always making repetitive threads.

TBH, it took me <10 min to set up my yoke, throttle quadrant, and pedals.

I wish you are not alone in this case then! … and others will give you a different answer than mine because it works fine on my side! :shushing_face:

I will use this thread to add:

Has anyone had the same problem with their CH Products Rudders?
For some reason it goes on the left at 25% which obligates me to add some force with my left foot, fortunatelly they are not hydraulic!!! So I don’t feel the effort during the cruise!

I don’t have this issue with Xplane by the way… (I mean I don’t really know for sure because I use them to counteract the torque effect during the cruise and lately it seemed a little bit strong than usually with my GA… especially since the New Experimental Flight Model but didn’t notice something wrong, I will investigate to make sure they beome old (15 years and still there like the CH Yoke!!) Well I even tried to calibrate them via Windows I noticed that it was also on 25% on the left so it may have an issue with the electronic I’ll check it out…

Anyway I hope I’m not alone so Microsoft makes a patch

(I owe you copyrights buddy) :wink:

Closing topic due to multiple duplicates. Please see this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ch-rudder-pedals-flight-yoke-help/129959