Change liveries selection menu please!

I just figured out I spend the same amount of time trying to find a livery for the A320 in the sim than selecting all the other parameters (Dep, Arr, Sids, weather…)

Could we just have a drop down menu or a page where 20-30 liveries are displayed at the same time like in XPlane for example?

Good idea!! :grinning:

Yes or a searchbar

On the A320NX mod there’re over 100 liveries it takes ages to scroll through the huge thumbnails my suggestion is to make the thumbnails smaller to fit more per “page” and/or add a search bar Something like X-plane or FSX would be nice

Agree, the best display is grid gallery [row] x [column] when so many liveries for a single aircraft are there, instead of one single row as now!

If the specifications for a variation of aircraft the same, do not need to repeat those for every liveries. One single table of specifications and then below are all installed liveries / airlines of that variation.

1 Like

Also assigning a permanent callsign to a livery could be so great

Technically, I’ve been doing that myself for all my livery collection.

Hello guys.
I’m trying to figure out why I get liveries that I have disabled appearing on scenery. I have the liveries for Europe activated on Addon Linker, but I get “frontier liveries” on the A320. I checked all the other settings for different areas but that livery is not activated. How can I fix that?

Maybe it’s an addon linker issue?

I keep Addon linker up to date, but I don’t think is the problem. Hard to know though.

also the thumbnail showing the livery is too much oriented on the nose of the plane, where the livery is difficult to see. Please rotate more the plane in the thumbnail and show the side of the fuselage.