Here is a small list of issues for the SR22 that I came up with. I’m not an expert on the plane, but I think these are inaccuracies/problems. Please correct me if I’m wrong on anything.
- Mixture control does absolutely nothing. The only thing I can do to save fuel while cruising is turn the pump off.
- Level AP button doesn’t work as far as I can tell. Should maintain current heading and altitude on press I believe. When I press it the plane instantly goes into a steep descend.
- General broken AP. Most issues are related to altitude mode. I almost always stick to manual/VFR with this plane in the sim due to AP issues.
Nice to have:
- Differential steering.
- Would be really nice to get the keyboard working, but it’s a custom Cirrus thing.
- Flap light shouldn’t be on during preflight, but that’s being picky.
- trim indicators on yoke to work.
Amp meter looks like it is working now after the 2nd patch, so that’s good. Before the patch it would always read 0.
Others things I would like to see are just general MFD issues like an Engine view, lean assist, and add the grayed out features in the flight plan menu.