Climbing with autopilot

Okay. I see the engines power change and the airspeed changes during climbs and descents. If the autopilot is not controlling the power and I’m not controlling the power as I don’t change it during flight, then who or what is controlling the power?

G36/58 doesn’t have FADEC (full authority digital engine controls).

Even if you don’t touch the power, you are in command of the power.

Now I’m more confused. I don’t touch the throttle at all. But the engine thrust and airspeed change. The ONLY thing I am doing is changing the altitude in the autopilot and enable VS or FLC. If the autopilot controls the AutoThrottle, then the engine power changes because I changed the altitude. But if the autopilot doesn’t control the AutoThrottle… FADEC? And if I want to control the engine power during a climb, when I disconnect the AutoThrottle, it somehow switches back on and overrides my engine settings.

Which aircraft are you talking about? I assume it’s a AT equipped aircraft.

If power and speed are changing, you are most likely in a wrong mode.

(FADEC has nothing to do with AT.)

The aircraft I’ve flown with AutoThrottle are both A320s and the 787. I became so frustrated with the autopilot/AutoThrottle I just gave up and fly GA without AutoThrottle.

same issue with the autotrottle, the button is blinking and did not hold the speed, including flc, i have to use manually

Which button is blinking and which aircraft are you talking about?

the AT button

and also the autotrottle is not working, i have to adjust the trust manually

Which aircraft?
Regardless of the aircraft, the button light can be either on or off.

If it’s blinking there’s something wrong with your setup/calibration.

thank you for the advise, i really appreciate that, but i do reinstall back the game which i purchase from microsoftstore and the problem still remains

the aircraft is 787, if it is calibration how can we adjust the setup back, thank you

Since all your settings are saved in the cloud, reinstalling usually doesn’t fix such issues.

What hardware are you using? any mods?

using ryzen 5 with rtx 2060, sorry i am not very good in the systems, what mods stand for?

With hardware I mean which joystick and or pedals etc.

mods = modifcations. E.g. there’s a mod for the 787 available. (I’m not using any mods btw)

Since posting this thread I’ve learned that FLC does actually work in the NXi so that’s what I use almost exclusively now, although I will still use VS mode when following an RNAV approach that doesn’t have vertical guidance.

i am using joystick, no pedals, and yes there are some liveries i do add which i got from flightsim.to

Does your joystick have a throttle?

Suggest to rename the community folder for testing to find out if any add-on is causing this problem.

yes i do have a throttle but the only aircraft giving trouble is 787 the rest is ok

is that i should delete all the contents from the community folder and paste it in a new one than run with zero add on for testing