Cloudmaster Love

I don’t think it’s actually possible to find a bad angle on the ole girl is it?

Here’s a few screen captures I couldn’t help but take on an early morning departure from NZNR :new_zealand:

8 Likes

This plane is absolute amazing! Does it come with a user handbook at least a few hundred pages thick to fully immerse oneself in this plane like it was in the old Captain Sim quality days? (For example the Boeing 757 767 user handbooks were superb.)
Is some fluff written in the handbook - like some historical background stories, flight adventure stories and precise technological overview about all engine hydraulics electric systems - or is it primarely about the avionic and cockpit systems?

PMDG stands for Precision Manuals Development Group :wink:

The package comes with several extensive .PDF manuals including a 333 page PoH so you won’t be disappointed! The youtube tutorial series they have done are excellent for visual learners too!

1 Like

Wonderful, that´s the system and avionics depth a good airplane needs.

1 Like

I have an even more precise manual here, the 522 page real deal and not “for-simulator-use-only” :wink:
If someone is interested, please PN me…

1 Like

The early versions of the Cloudmaster were even louder and more impressive. And look every passenger has a couch to seat on, that can be converted into a bed:

1 Like

I love these old fashioned show reels- a great insight into another era!

The good news is :smiley: PMDG fixed the problem of these two objects floating half an inch in front of the cockpit wall. Now it looks PERFECT and it looks like PMDG is really taking care of their airplanes.
It was me that wrote to their customer service about this bug, and now that round and square-shaped object are seamless mounted on the cockpit wall behind the seats.
Let´s hope PMDG will also fix the position of these brass-coloured foot rest screws and their 737 will also become PERFECT.

The bad news is… well when installing the PMDG Cloudmaster a second time on a second Flight Simulator version (in my case first the Gamepass version now the Steam version) she is now running out of oil in a minute.

I have already tried all the fixes from the PMDG forum like deleting all PMDG folders in Username / Appdata and reinstall, from the but that oil tank leak is so big that no flight lasts longer than three minutes or so. :smiley:

And here are two nice shots I made this afternoon of the Cloudmaster: