Cockpit buttons don't always press properly

Please only post bugs that are new in this build, and tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?
steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no

Brief description of the issue:
Flew the Carenado Seneca V today and the cockpit buttons didn’t always work. When pointing the mouse at the buttons sometimes they would highlight and work while other times they wouldn’t highlight and I couldn’t press them. I had to wiggle the mouse around the cockpit until highlighting of buttons was possible again. In addition some buttons never worked such as the CDI button on the GNS 530 unit. The button was in the VLOC state and I couldn’t switch it to GPS.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Just fly the plane in VR. I’m new to the beta and haven’t tried this in other aircraft yet.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Reverb G2

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version? Microsoft Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: Overhead panel and also buttons on the main panels dogged by “no click” in VR until you right click to zoom the panel in and then it works. If you move your head view to the front and then look at the overhead the problem is repeated. Massive immersive breaker and if I hadnt just built a new PC, it would be out of the window by now. Frustrated does not cover it. This was NOT here in previous builds.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Visible in all aircraft in the Sim

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Varjo Aero

1 Like

Team is unable to reproduce this issue. Closing out for now.