Cockpit , dashboard, interior lights flickering after SU6

This started with SU6 (1.20.6.0)

Flickering cockpit/dashboard/panel lights happen after looking around.

I’m using TrackIR and when looking around (moving my view around using TrackIR) the cockpit, dashboard and panel lights start flickering really bad. Switching to external view and back fixes it until the next time it happens. In the video the first time it happens is right after I looked down at my throttle controls. Switching to external view and back fixes it. The second time it happens is from just looking around. I then show my graphics settings including Terrain per-chaching being set to Ultra.

How it looks during the daytime

This may be related to the Bell 47G only after SU6 as I can’t seem to reproduce it with other aircraft. Looking for an answer on their forums now.

I am able to reproduce in the A320NX Superjet100 and the headwind a330 so since i am able to reproduce with all does aircraft i am made to believe that is a bug from the su6 and not the aircraft it self my logo lights taxi and landing lights flicker alot

Flyinside posted a patch in their forums that fixed it in the Bell 47G for me. I expect it to be in their next update. It may be something that affects some addon aircraft, but the Bell is all I noticed it in so far (don’t have the aircraft you listed).

Since it doesn’t seem to affect any of the stock aircraft, it may be an issue the addon makers have to take up with their individual aircraft. As it’s a addon problem and not a MSFS problem, I’m going to set this as the solution.

I have the same thing with the PA28 from JustFlight.

I even have this too.

The solution the same as PhantomStreak mentioned for the 2 problems, switch to external view and back to internal view.
I think it’s a SU6 bug

2 Likes

I believe Just Flight has acknowledged a few issues after SU6 and has an upcoming patch.

Thanks for the information