Cockpit view pending down all the time

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. 1 eindhoven airport mod

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? no

Brief description of the issue:
When in cockpit the view automaticly keeps pending down like it wants to see if something is under the chair. Take 30s from the top of the window till it reaches the pedals… super irritating setting up a flight plan or putting al knobs on when starting up. Outside view is stable as it should be.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) well enough

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: after SU5

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? store version, original dvd premium deluxe version

Using an xbox x one controller to fly, mouse and keyboard for the rest

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? yes 113533

It’s funny what you’re describing because I have my external view panning up. Since it’s an external view it’s not a major problem like you’re having in the cockpit. I haven’t tried to fix mine yet but I suspect the problem is with my controller. I have my controller setup to pan around in the external view so I think I can increase the dead spot of the controller in the game settings to eliminate the issue. Maybe you could try that. Maybe it will help.

1 Like