Come on Devs, time for some airliners!

misunderstood the post, typed a lot… hehe, then deleted because I’m still waking up and misunderstood.

1 Like

Yes, but they aren’t free, which is what the OP seemed to be asking for, more airplane content for free. Which I think is unlikely.

Yes but for the last 30 years, they have given us alot more aircraft to monkey with. Most of the planes that are in this are garbage as compared to previous releases…IMHO

Well, if this is all we are going to get in the “Stock” airplane lineup, I suppose they need to make everything work correctly for each of those aircraft.
I do not want to have to rely on or purchase 3rd party “stuff” to have a fully functional, everything works correctly, aircraft. I do not have any 3rd party stuff and do not intend to add any “Addons” until everything in the stock cockpits works as intended. We purchased this flight simulator believing that everything in the cockpit that was intended to be functional would actually work correctly and MS needs to live up to that.

2 Likes

In that case, you will never achieve that goal because its never going to happen. Enjoy your MSFS purchase.

1 Like

So, it appears that you are suggesting that if an auto pilot delivered in one of the “stock” aircraft does not function correctly, I should resort to 3rd party Addon features instead of expecting MS to fix the stock delivered auto pilot that is not totally functional ? I am enjoying my MSFS, there are just some features that are part of the stock purchased product that needs to actually work correctly.

I give you some advice, forget it …
I think and see exactly like you and they have been calling me crazy for months …
probably I’m the wrong one…

You said

I do not have any 3rd party stuff and do not intend to add any “Addons” until everything in the stock cockpits works as intended.

They will never have everything in the stock cockpit working as intended. They will improve the basics like the default autopilot eventually.

Please point out where I said 'free" ?

Did you fill out that test for on April 1st? Pretty sure that was an April fools joke.

Never fly in any of the past generations of flight sim. Your head might explode out of frustration.

The systems in the default planes includes in MSFS are the most detailed default systems in any flight sim by a LONG shot.

My bad, apparently I read that in on my own. I’ve already seen the quality of airliners these guys make, and frankly if it is going to be a paid DLC, there are a lot of other shops making better planes that I’d spend my money with.

I’m pretty happy with Asobo piston planes, but not impressed with their work on the more sophisticated and complex planes.

And they were both payware add on third-party aircraft.

PMDG 737NG is on the way (I am very excited and waiting for it from now). And very likely their DC-6 coming right after that. If I am not wrong, they just have a comment somewhere that the beautiful MSFS sceneries are so good for any one who wants to fly VFR and DC-6 does not need any complicated and well-equipped airports to land.

1 Like

I cant wait for the A380 and the A350 :slight_smile:

I think they should concentrate on optimizing the game first before they release Airliners which will make our fps crash down to the basement.

2 Likes

their “premium deluxe” 787 effort is so mediocre i’ve only flown it twice. rather leave development of tubeliners to dedicated experts.
…having said that I really appreciate the freeware 737NX… its the main reason i fire up msfs most days.

Both of the MSFS Boeings are pretty bad, I don’t use either of them.

Where do I find info about this 737? Google shows me nothing but the PMDG that is in development.

The comment I was looking for.That imo should be their #1 priority

1 Like