Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

[May 6th 2022 - we have now released the trislander !

](https://www.blackboxsimulation.com/index.php/products/fs2020/trilander-bn2/)

23 Likes

Hmmm… Blackbox has another aircraft. Can’t tell what it is, but I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’d recon it must be this one…!

1asGd

16 Likes

There is a big clue in the screenshot :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We have a winner :slight_smile:
Project codename “JOEY”

7 Likes

Hahaha great! It’s verrrry very ugly. I love it! :smiley:

5 Likes

I agree…with a gauge (rear engine fail)…what else?
that’s going to make throttle and prop selection challenging on most throttle quads!!

3 Likes

Awesome! I have started to cut back on what buy because have so many planes now it’s impossible to fly them all properly but I am definitely going to look at this one! Anything with a USP or just different to your usual plane is still very much appreciated! Keep up the great work :grinning:

1 Like

God that thing looks horrible… LOVE IT! hahahahaha

Woof ~ Woof & Salute!

Steiny

3 Likes

reminds me of the old saying:
“Helicopters can’t fly, they are just so ugly that the Earth repells them” :smiley:

6 Likes

Helicopters are technically sexy what are talking about? :frowning:

4 Likes

I want one in Bush Pilot’s Livery…BPA…PLEASE…

6 Likes

I didn’t coin the phrase I merely repeated it. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks fun but how the heck do you configure this on the Bravo throttle quadrant with the three propellers? I didn’t get the JU52 for this reason.

1 Like

noted - We will be doing the Short nose as well as the Major Hugly Long nose beast :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hey this is great!

Have you got any info about the Trislander with the rocket assisted takeoff option(!) - it sounds completely bonkers & I can’t seem to find anything on it anywhere. Also I watched a couple of cockpit view vids from the Aurigny a/c & can’t see a mixture lever, is it automatic or just hidden somewhere?

1 Like

The “poor man’s 727” they call it in this article.

4 Likes

The bods at BN are just trying to confuse you …
Mixture controls are the green “Pawn shop balls” at the top LOL

2 Likes

Hah! well that seems a safe arrangement. I was hoping they were squeezy horn bulbs though ::smiley:

Takeoff rocket was a factory option? not exactly an option I was expecting…

1 Like

Well with apologies done expect a RAT Option in this MSFS version :frowning:

2 Likes