Community Aircraft Mods Megathread

I was surprised to find there is no single topic dedicated to locating all of the current community improvement mods to the default MSFS aircraft so decided it would help me (and hopefully others) to locate all of the available community improvements mods and compile them in one thread. If you have any to add please comment below as I very well may have missed some of them!

Airbus A320:

Airbus H135 Helicopter:

Boeing 747:

Boeing 787:

Bonanza G36:

Cessna 152:

Cessna 172:

Cessna 182T:

Cessna C208:

Citation CJ4:

Citation Logitude

Diamond DA40:

Diamond DA62X:

Diamond HK36TC:

Discus 2b Glider:
https://flightsim.to/file/6768/discus-2b-glider

DR 400 Dauphin:

EA-7 Edgley Optica:

Extra 33LT X:

Icon A5:

King Air 350:

Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor:

Savage Carbon:

TBM 930:

X Cub:
Bush League Legends - X Cub

G1000:

G3000:

GNS530:

151 Likes

Since the primary purpose of this thread is a catalogue of add ons and not a discussion thread, a new feature will soon be added to this thread. When it is implemented all posts (apart from the initial post) will be auto-deleted 7 days after the time at which they were posted. Once applied most existing posts in this thread will immediately get deleted.

This will allow forum users to temporarily post recommendations for add ons. It will also assist forum users easier access to the top post in the thread, where the catalogue of add ons are posted.

(Useful forum tip- to automatically jump to the first post in a thread simply click the date at the top of the thread scroll bar on the right. Alternatively press the ‘#’ key when reading the thread and enter post 1 as the post requested.)

Note: Posts in the thread that are not a recommendation for an add on may get deleted before the 7 day timer.

8 Likes