Nexus Mods also hosts a gazillion of mods for other games. Their traffic is huge and costly. It’s only a speed limit and for most FS mods it is more than enough.
Are the working title guys reading this, if so, I would have as question/request for them: is it planned/possible to add Airways to the G3000 of the TBM?
If you post in the correct thread of that mod, they surely will read it:
- I thought i would add this thread NEOFLY another excellent mod that allows you to have a career mode in MSFS 2020 Its FREE aswell, gives purpose to flying around.
Edit added Mods link from Flightsim.to
- Another helpful mod just adding to save having multiple posts, Quick ILS lookup has most major airports/GA , also runs outside of msfs2020 so not dependent on version updates of MSFS 2020
- ATC chatter for MSFS 2020 real audio clips licenced via LiveATC
Another great addon, Free Version ONLY has US ( 400 samples) , (7000+ in paid version US alone 24000+ world)… but free ver great with new US update. Link below :
- Adding to list another plugin Free Community Mod [Littlenavmap] - Flight Planner currently being migrated to MSFS 2020 by developer, in Beta currently ver 2.6.4. One to follow and watch…
Edit adding MSFS Thread for Little Navmap:
Could you please update the DA62 link?
What this man said ^^
Actually, could you just like both forums posts or from Flightsim.to. Im no longer uploading to nexus just to streamline everything
why are you not upload the full vision of the DA62 ?
if any new user may can’t use it !
why it from 140M to 1M ?
be happy 140th the size
Correct, this update is only 1/140th the experience of my previous version
ive also removed the bitcoin miner for this update
I’ve updated the thread to include the flightsim.to links. I had all of the forum links in this thread initially but removed them as requested by a few people due to the thread being cluttered. Thank you!
Does this mean that I can only put this 1M content into the community? Can the contents of 140M be deleted?
you have to keep the old files and have Frozen 2 in your DVD drive
I prefer the Ice Age.
For “finished” packages at least I hope sites like Flightsim.com or Avsim.com would be my preferred place as well. I am old fashioned and these two have been around for almost as long as I have been using FS
But I do understand that some of these projects would need to be updated so often that the file library guys would soon ask for a raise
There is the key word … “Finished”
Modding MSFS is never “Finished” - not while there are enthusiastic Modders that are constantly adding and improving their Mods, as MSFS changes and evolves.
Maybe in a year or 2, some modes will be determined to be “Finished”, but that is not going to happen soon – unless a Modder just arbitrarily stops doing any further improvements, and keeping their Mod, up-to-date with a constantly changing & evolving MSFS,
Love it!!! Savage Cub and XCub are the best planes in this game IMHO
Thank you to all the mods.
Latest update for the Savage Carbon is out, fantastic plane for bushing and some real STOL work!
Highly realistic simulation of how an actual bush / STOL plane would perform. Have fun!
The next version (v1.0.5) is already being worked upon, which will see the addition of:
- 3rd MONSTER flap added (60deg!) to enable steeper high-sink rate approaches…and even slower ones…and touchdowns in the 25kts range (DONE)
- Faster flap change speed of 1/3 second…commonly seen in STOL work (DONE)
- 25 gallon auxiliary fuel tank in the back seat (DONE, thanks @zukemania1988 for the idea)
- Prop shutdown a little slower to sync with shutdown sound exactly (DONE)
- Rotating prop 3x more transparent to match real-life looks (DONE)
- Increased maximum gross weight from 1111lbs to 1150lbs (DONE)
- Much easier to trim elevator (DONE)
- Faster roll at lower speeds (DONE)
- Various other flight model improvements (in progress)
A possible TIP for Modders, to help when Asobo does Updates.
One of the biggest problem I see, for Modders, is when Asobo does an update, there are no specific details as to what “may” been “updated”, so it is a potential massive task, to re-test the Mod, to see if anything “MAY” have got broken .
If one knew at least, exactly what files had been changed by Asobo, that would go a long way to determining if any Update, might be affecting one’s mod.
Well, Asobo has NOT historically given that details, but there may be an easy way to tell.
Refresh the timestamp on all Files to indicate the current MSFS Version number
ie 18.104.22.168 maybe becomes 1/10/2020 11:0:0 AM
Then, after the next update, and file that is not still 1/10/2020 11.00 AM has been updated.
(easy to list all files after 1/10/2020 11:0:0 AM )
You can then Optionally, refresh all files that are after 1/10/2020 to be the new Version timestamp ie 1/10/2020 12.01 (or whatever)
You can keep doing this before/after each update to keep track
I updated all files & folders in “Official” and sub folders to be 1/10/2020 11:0:0 AM, and MSFS runs just fine, – the Update system does not appear to be looking at File dates …to determine what needs to be updated … (and just as well, that would be a disaster !@!)
Just a Suggestion … works well for me