Community Event: Journey To The Alps

Next community event is this Friday night, September 25th! (my birthday )

Community Event: Journey To The Alps
Start time: FRIDAY Sept. 25th - 11PM GMT (7PM ET)
Route: LFMU → MONTPELLIER (POI) → MONTPELLIER/MEDITERRANEE → MARSEILLE/PROVENCE → MARSEILLE (POI) → AIX-EN-PROVENCE (POI) → TALLARD → CHATEAU DE MONTMEILLEUR → LE VERSOUD → ALBERTVILLE → LFLJ
Aircraft: Bonanza
Duration: 3 hours

Want to join us on our next community flight? Join our Discord server for more information and to join the live chat. :point_right: https://discord.gg/dh3vfQ8

Make sure you are connected to me as a friend - SIZZLINGP#6672

1 Like

Can we get a flight plan please

Is this event happening? Any more details? A flight plan, perhaps?

Also - the discord link is broken. It brings you to the discord website to create an account which is useless to people who already have accounts.

The discord link workes for me I am not sure is it is on as well I would think there would be more info

Yes, the event is still going on. We have a weekly community event, pretty much at the same time. All information, including the MSFS flight plan, is in the Discord. That’s also where the voice chat is hosted during the flight.

Welcome aboard!

The Discord link has been updated as it was redirecting through YouTube.

It’s a shame that all players who want to fly with you have to go to your Discord to get a flight plan (?). For all people in the world who speak little or no English, your Discord is of no help because nobody can use Google Translate or only very cumbersome. It would be nice to download a flight plan here in the forum. I would have loved to come (without Discord) :frowning:

Here ya’ go, Watti. I uploaded it to my google drive for you.

2 Likes

Wow - great, thanks!

Sorry, one more question, on which online server in MSFS do we (you) meet?

1 Like

We’re on US East!

2 Likes

Next week I’ll post more information on the forums, however, I can’t take the voice chat outside of Discord. :wink:

1 Like

trying to get in discord , birth day will not scroll

We’re you registering a new account on Discord?

We had a great flight tonight! I’ll post information on next week’s community event in the upcoming days. We’re going to…JAPAN!

Here are some images from tonight’s crew:

3 Likes