Configuration files of airplanes

Has the location of the configuration files of the airplanes changed with the world update 4? I cant find it. In the simobjests where all the planes are there is only a file in them called “state”

They are still there for me, not only the configuration files but also the textures etc.
Make sure you’re looking in the correct folder.
Which aircraft are you looking at?

Go in to the in-game Content Manager and double check all your content for any secondary updates that may be pending. It’s a two step process in most cases.

I did that but still I can not find the configuration file. The folter is Users,AppData,Local,Packages,MicrosoftFlightSimulator…,Localcache,SimObects. All the airlines are there but when you click on any airline there is only one cfg file " state"

Any ideas guys, why I cant see the configuration files of all the airplanes?

Some of the aircraft are encrypted, notably the planes that come with Deluxe and Premium. So not all their files can be accessed.

1 Like

Before the world update I was able to see and read the configuration files. Can you see them? If so what path?

Try this path. I’m using the Cessna 152 as an example.

%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-c152\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_C152

Edit: This is for the Store version, not Steam.

C152 and Daher TBM are the very base default planes. You should be able to see all their .CFG files with no special access.

THANK YOU I was looking at the wrong path.
The reason is that I can add the name of the airline so ATC can tell its name instead of a number, like below:

atc_airline = “Olympic Airways” ; airline name

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.