Conflicting ATIS runway information

I did a flight practicing circuits in the Just Flight Arrow at Moorabbin Airport in Melbourne, Australia (YMMB) and had live multiplayer aircraft on.
YMMB has north/south runways in parallel 35L/R and 17 L/R along with parallel 31L/R and 13L/R. Wind was from the south and so runway 17L/R should have been in use. ATIS however had this ludicrous info:

“Landing and departing runway 35 right and runway 35 left. Landing and departing runway 17 right and 17 left”.

Other players were landing on the 35 L/R runways with a tailwind.

ATIS would never ever give conflicting runways like that for obvious reasons.

Not a once off sadly, I keep seeing ATIS giving runways with massive tailwinds and it destroys the immersion completely.

I also wish there was a voice chat on the frequency so you can make appropriate calls in the circuit/pattern and let people know where you are.

This is a simulator with so much potential but I fear it is being wasted. Development in all the wrong directions and bugs galore.

Yup. Had the same issue at EGLL yesterday.

ATIS advised that “Runway in use runway 27 right and runway 27 left. Landing and departing runway 09 right and 09 left”.

Real time flights were departing runway 09R, but MSFS ATC directed me to use 27L.

You can ask ATC for a different runway

The issue is you end up with people in the circuit area going the wrong way and it really destroys immersion when you are downwind and some idiot flies past you the opposite direction because they didn’t engage brain that the runway the ATIS gave them is not appropriate for the wind conditions.

This am I received ATIS at KCMH with ILS runways 28L and 28R in use; landing and departing runways 10L and 10R. How can this be?