Connecting more than one USB crashes sim

So I have been trying to use the sim for days with no luck. I updated all drivers and followed the troubleshooting guide and that is how I found out that connecting more than one of my USB devices (yoke, throttle, and rudder pedals) instantly crashes the sim if connected while in the sim or the sim will get to the loading screen before the main menu and crash at about 60% loaded. It isn’t cause by a specific USB device since any of the three will cause it if more than one is connected. My mouse and keyboard are also USB but cause no issues. Device Manager shows no USB errors either. What could be causing this since everything worked perfectly last week? I have not been able to find anyone else having the issue

Buy an independently powered USB hub. I have 6 devices plugged into my PC using a Orico usb hub. Never had a drama.

1 Like

Did you overclock your GPU?

not sure what’s going on there, i would recommend buying a powered USB hub (not the cheap ■■■■) that will prob solve your issue.

Im running a 16 port powered usb 3 hub and have my bravo, alpha, rudder, 2x radio panels, 3x instrument panels, 2x light bars & stream deck with no issues with windows

Hello mate
I hope it helps you.
If I have to help you with something they are delighted.
Everyone should be able to enjoy MSFS2020 and more now that it is super stable;)

Sorry I forgot to mention that you have to check one by one the files inside the folders …
and those who have codes such as Chinese letters do not delete those folders or you will lose your flight hours … everything else if you delete it since it is from the profiles and one is in conflict with another …