Constant Crash flight EDDM - EDDF

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No

Brief description of the issue:

reproducible crash with different plane models (FenixSim, FBW, Native) when flying from EDDM to EDDF.
No crash if I fly for instance from EDDM to LSZH.
MSFSReport-Crash.txt (28.9 KB)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

no screenshot

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start a flight from EDDM with destination EDDF. After flying for 10 minutes (roughly) the Flight Sim is crashing.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

NVIDIA 4090 Version: 31.0.15.3713

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D 16-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
Installed RAM: 64,0 GB (63,1 GB usable)
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 22H2
OS Build: 19045.3393

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

1629497207737573022, type 5

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since 2 weeks after World Update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I have the same problem. It seems to be related to a certain region in north west of EDDM. It is independent of the airplane.
This happend first to me when I flew the GIVME 6S departure. A few miles after GIVMI the sim is completly gone. No freezing no nothing just stopped. By the way I also deleted the EDDM airport by Sim-wings. With the default EDDM airport it is the same.
It is perfectly repeatable. Always at the same spot. I didn´t see this in other areas. I don´t know when this started but half a year ago it was still ok.
I would like to know if more people are experiencing this.

Are you able to replicate this issue if you go back to Vanilla?

Hi Sorest, I have the same issue. The area around north east of Munich until bord of Belgium, there are somethings kill the simulator everytimes. I have deleted all content about Germany, but it still happened on me. I have to say that all my CTD are caused by that area.

Do you have the cache enabled in msfs2020 settings ?, if yes then delete or disable to check if crashes are gone.

I am having the same issue EDDM and LOWI whether 3rd party airports, e.g. sim-wings eddm, disabled or running just get the timer halfway through loading after selecting the airport. Have to go to the task manager and end task.