Constant crashes

I have exactly the same issue. It seems that whenever I open the VFR map during a flight, the game crashes.

4 Likes

Thats the same for me too! But it’s not only crashing whenever I open the VFR map, I basically crash whenever i’m doing anything lol

4 Likes

I really hope they come up with a hot fix because the game is basically unplayable at the moment.

6 Likes

Yup, I only fly the A320 and since the patch I don’t think I’ve finished a single flight… It always crashes at some point in the flight

6 Likes

Yeah, my go to aircraft is the c152 because that’s the one I fly in real life and I haven’t finished one flight without crashing…

2 Likes

Known issues…

For me the same.
Why cant they fix it quickly??
Do we have to wait again two weaks??
Do they think they are god and they are the best??
If its not playable soon i make a change to xplane!!!

3 Likes

Success where i crashed 4/4 times, i turned off AI traffic and multiplayer and no camera issue CTD, did have a slight prob with the HSI freezing though in KA 350i

3 flights today all CTD. Didn’t have any problems before update.

4 Likes

There ain’t a snowballs chance in hell that I’m reinstalling windows just because of a bug lol

3 Likes

Same here man! hope they fix this soon because for me, its currently unplayable.

2 Likes

Although most of you will deny this is a hardware/OS issue…I suggest it is for most of you ( Not all as there are known issues).As for myself I am getting no crashes and running the same program as all of you. Just because it didn’t crash before the patch means nothing. If you would care to eliminate the POSSIBILITY , of a OS issue try this link below. It will ensure the OS is perfect without losing a single piece of DATA. PS; This is not a typical reset or reinstall where much is lost.

2 Likes

I don’t trust myself with that boss. It was definitely the new update that did this…

5 Likes

So if the new update requires something that your OS cant handle because its damaged or corrupted…its the patch?. If you just watch the video and follow along…( very simple ), I think you will have success. This program will not function correctly at all on a flawed OS. I have “Bugs”, as well, ( some very annoying)…but never crashing.

How come everything worked great before the patch? Did my windows 10 and everyone else’s windows 10 just decide to malfunction?

1 Like

I have never cashed…so not everyone elses’. I am a PC tech…I will wager a guess that most people in here have a flawed OS. I see it all day long. About 5% of the people with windows 10 actually know how malware and many other programs damage software. As for , " why now?"…the answers to that are many and varied. Hey if you don’t want to eliminate your OS as a possible reason for what “you” and a few others are experiencing…that’s your choice…

3 Likes

The thing is, I just got my PC a month ago and only downloaded MFS2020 and stuff for school? Where could I possibly have gotten malware from?

do you have the internet…was the OS ever installed correctly…Do you have the correct drivers…the list is long and varied

japan update broke MSFS… for 3 times i try to do the japan tour activity, and the game just crash to desktop, almost at the end, in 3 diferent places, doing diferent things or even doing nothing…almost 2 hours lost each time … no report , nothing… bad MSFS, BAD. … before japan update it never crash.

4 Likes

With the latest Japanese update I have the problem that after taking more than 15 min of flight and pressing the flight map in the upper bar of the screen, the game stops and goes to the desktop without giving any warning or signal of any problem.

2 Likes